Community Harmony Program grants
Deadline extended to 18 June 2018
The application deadline for the Victorian Government’s Community Harmony Program has been extended until 11.59pm on Monday 18 June 2018.
The program aims to build social cohesion and community harmony through preventative initiatives that address the root causes of social disharmony and racial, ethnic and religious intolerance.
Funding of up to $100,000 per annum for one or two years is available.
New to the 2018-19 program
- Applications for under $25,000 per annum are required to outline an approach for how the applicant will assess the outcomes of their funded activity.
- Applications for over $25,000 per annum are required to submit a Project Evaluation Plan with their application.
Applications should demonstrate a focus on or inclusion of:
- the priority audience and/or program participants (women, young people, new and emerging communities, LGBTI people, regional Victorians)
- community led responses to racism and discrimination
- interfaith/multifaith initiatives
- strong collaboration between partners
Applications close 11.59pm on Monday 18 June 2018
Find more information and to apply visit multicultural.vic.gov.au